Friday, May 30, 2014



I'm going to do something new on the blog and I'm calling it "Zazzlove". (Yes, I know...I'm not very creative when it comes to names.)  It’s where I’ll do a search on Zazzle for something I think is cute and shown it some “Zazzlove” here.  Remember that post where I shared what I came up with for a Christmas gift?  Well, I did a search on Zazzle for more robots and came up with some gifts that were kind of cute.  Then I did a search for "cupcakes" (another thing I enjoy making) and got more cute gifts.  But, then I thought of combining searches and ran across this:

Time for breakfeast mugs
Time for breakfeast mugs by Death_by_Cupcake
Browse more Robots Mugs at Zazzle

I love it.  I have a thing for robots and I like cooking, so cooking robots definitely get my attention.  I love how the print has this sort of "vintage-y" feel to it.  I like the two-tone mug with the print because you can choose which secondary color you prefer.  BUT, for those coffee drinkers (or any other hot beverage really) you may want to go for the morphing mug.  Completely black, until you ass a hot drink to it.  Sadly, I don't drink hot beverages.  Just hot milk whenever I'm feeling sick which isn't too often.  The mug is called "Time for breakfeast" and it's by a Zazzle seller named "Death_by_Cupcake".  (huh...that is also the name I once thought of for my cupcake recipe book I imagined writing.  Like I said: I'm not very creative when it comes to names. LOL)  You can check out Death's Zazzle store here.

UPDATE:  Oh Lordy.  When I did the search I went directly to the mug without visiting Death_by_Cupcake's store (mistake I won't make again).  Out of curiosity, I just checked it out and saw this:

http://www.zazzle.com/robotic_cookbook_3_ring_binder-127491931945455314?rf=238539936470614723
A THREE-RING BINDER!  LOVE!
Posted by N-E-Things On 5/30/2014 11:00:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets