Friday, November 28, 2014



I know it looks like I just did a Zazzlove post, but it was from before the blog's "remodel" and it's end of the month so I wanted to give out some more love.  Also because it's the day after Thanksgiving, I am now in Christmas mode and 'tis the season to be jolly so I will be giving some love to more than one Zazzle artist on this post.

Christmas is coming and what does that mean?  No, I mean besides gifts.  No, besides Christmas cards.  Wrapping paper!!!  I love giving gifts and I like making them look pretty outside.  I I don't really grab the first wrapping paper I see.  I mean, when I'm in the store I will go through all the wrapping paper they have just looking for one that I actually like.  I don't usually go for flowers.  I do like a print but it has to be a fun one.  Fun or cute.  If I can't find something fun or cute, then I just go with solid and ribbon it up like crazy.  LOL

So I don't know if you knew, but on Zazzle you can also buy wrapping paper.  After a search for "christmas wrapping paper" I found these cute designs:
Christmas Tree on Black by WhitewavesChristmas
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle
I am loving this black wrapping paper.  To be honest, I have never used black wrapping paper but I think I may in the future.  The design is big but not too big, so you would kind of need the gift box to be the "right size" without having the design get lost in the folds.

Red Green Holiday Christmas Trees by UniqueChristmasGifts
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle
I love vector art (that IS what it's called, right?) so this paper automatically caught my attention.  I absolutely love it.  Traditional Christmas colors with cool graphics.  Even if the box is smaller than medium-sized it leaves some neat designs to look at at one time.

Yummy Christmas Holiday Peppermint Candy Canes by CollegeCash
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle
I must confess Years ago I bought a holiday shower curtain with matching bathroom set and have used it every year since then for Christmas.  It's just that I fell in love with the print and haven't found one I like better since then.  It's silly, I know.  It's not big deal.  It's a simple print...of candy canes all over JUST LIKE THIS.  The only down side to this is that unlike my awesome shower curtain, you can see the edges of the where the image box starts and ends.  To me thought it's no biggie.  This paper is great for most box sizes.

Yummy Christmas Holiday Gingerbread Cookies by UniqueChristmasGifts
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle
This Christmas wrapping paper, as well as the next two, I think are best suited for for larger boxes.  Anything small and the design sort of turns into a "Huh?" moment.  With this paper you may have a small box that looks like gingerbread with a bit of "something white" which you may figure out is frosting...but I don't know.  It's not the same effect as a large box with awesome gingerbread cookies all over, don't you think?

Nutcrackers Christmas Holiday by UniqueChristmasGifts
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle 

Everyone loves nutcrackers, don't they?  At least people who love Christmas?  I just see a long box with this nutcracker's face on it.  (Narrow edges of course so you can cover them without compromising too much of his hat or lower area).  I love this paper.

Santa Claus Suit by UniqueChristmasGifts
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle
Simple, but so cute!  Getting the right box for this one might be a little difficult.  I'm trying to figure out what kind of gift could it be.  You don't want anything small because you might as well just get regular red wrapping paper, and if it's too narrow then the belt buckle gets cut off.  I think this may be cute on the same type of box you'd use with the nutcracker paper.  Right now all that comes to mind for these two are the box my king's Yvelo came in.  That kind of box is perfect for these wrapping papers.

These papers didn't make me say "Wow" or anything but...they are sooooo cute!  Dog in a Santa hat and "police box"?
Cocker Spaniel by CockerSpanielfans
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle
"Police Box in Christmas Snow" by nharveyart
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle 
And just because:

Merry Christmas, wanker by Stark_Raving_Realist
Browse more wrapping paper at Zazzle

"Merry Christmas, wanker".  So funny!

I, of course, haven't started wrapping any gifts yet, but if you have I would love to see!  Tweet your photos to me at @NEThingsPR.
Posted by N-E-Things On 11/28/2014 07:01:00 PM 1 comment

1 comments:

nharveyart said...

A police box? Of course a police box! It's an image that's very popular among fans of "Doctor Who," a series that traditionally features a Christmas special.

Thank you so much for the mention! I really appreciate it!

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets