Saturday, September 1, 2012

I may have gone a little overboard sketching.  Besides the two inspiration boards I created on Pinterest, I had a couple of more I had already drawn out on paper.  Then, instead of choosing one, I just kept designing for a couple of them.  Now, I'm kind of stuck as to on which one I want to start with.  Grrrrr.  
I have no idea why I always make things difficult for myself.  I actually tried "eeny, meeny" and when one was left I couldn't commit just because 'who uses eeny, meeny anyways?'  

Thankfully, my craft area still isn't completely ready.  I was able to haul out and get rid of some stuff, organize others, but I still have a couple of things left.  I'm also getting bigger (here we come, October!!) so I'm moving a little slower.  LMFAO  I guess I have this coming week to finally decide which one I want to start with.  I think I may start with the easiest one first, then when my Little Man is here is I can sit and experiment between feedings.  
Posted by N-E-Things On 9/01/2012 07:48:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets