Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I don't remember exactly when it was nor who it was that got me into Pinterest.  I created a few boards and followed some people.  I actually found it to be pretty cool, although I am not quite sure how I feel about the whole copyright issue with them.  I mean, it opens the door to a lot of problems I guess, but then again the whole internet is like that if you think about it.

Anyways, when I was sketching out some designs from the things I found inspiring, I kept going through the pictures I had in my laptop.  Then I thought, 'DUH!!  Pinterest!'  I'd be able to upload the photos there and access them through my cellular phone while I was commuting or at work (on my break of course  LOL).  But, I felt that it was kind of interfering with some of my "personal" stuff on Pinterest.  You know, DIYs I'd like to do, stuff for my dream home, things I shared with my SO.  I decided then to just open an NE-Things Pinterest account and load my inspiration pics there.  I also created a board for my Zazzle items and another for a virtual garage sale I created on Facebook.  One thing led to another and, as I'm sure it happens to many, I just kept creating a couple of more boards (funny, inspiration, home, etc).  I guess the one thing I am sure about Pinterest is that it's addictive.
Posted by N-E-Things On 8/29/2012 08:17:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets