Tuesday, October 1, 2013

That bundle of joy wasn’t so easy after all…at least, not in the beginning.  But I don’t call it “giving up”…I call it “putting things on pause”.

After a very, VERY long time I've decided to try and continue blogging.  It's hard, but I really want to take some time from my day to do it.  I would love NE-Things to finally be established more than what I've done as far as graphic design (that still makes me giggle) and making myself take out some time from each day is a good way to start.  It's a little hard with a bundle of joy that seems to ADORE his mommy, but I believe I can do it.  A little while ago, I had some conversations with a couple of friends that showed me they believed I could do it, too.

One of those friends asked for a brunette fairy.  I worked on it trying to use her favorite colors, but ended up with three different versions.  I've been meaning to send it to her we were sans internet so I never did.  We’d visit some places that have offer free Wi-Fi, but it seemed that we found out it's down after we order.  There's also free Wi-Fi at the town's plaza, but it's really a pain because we have to sit on the floor basically and BD usually uses the laptop for some other things.  I still need to create a background for it, but I can't seem to create one I like.  I may have to come up with quite a few and then just close my eyes and choose one.  Anyways, these are the three fairies I came up with.  They're not three unique versions.  They just have a few changes between them.





Besides the graphic design {giggles}, I have been experimenting when I can.  I’ve made a few pieces from the sketches I made mooooonths ago.  I hope to share those later on.
Posted by N-E-Things On 10/01/2013 01:34:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets