Thursday, October 3, 2013


I finally gave my brunette fairies a background: a simple one so as to not distract from them.  I wanted to add them to Cafepress, but for some reason I am having trouble with their designer.  At first I thought it was my browser, but I tried with a different one and it just keeps freezing up on me.  I still want to stay with Zazzle, but I noticed Cafepress offers a lot of items so I want to try out with them also.  But, if I keep having the same problem, I’m not going to even bother anymore.  I’m going to give it one more try.  As I mentioned before, besides this digital design thing I like to do, I also like working with my hands.  Jewelry-making is one of the things I’ve been doing for a while.  (I think I may have mentioned it in one of the older posts from when I REALLY tried doing this thing.)




I decided to start with collections just to see if I can take one theme as inspiration and seeing what I can come up with.  I started with one of my favorite things.  ME.  LOL  Okay, I mean women.  I designed a line of which I've already created a couple of pieces as you can see below.  Some of the ones I've designed I'm still working on.  I've called the line Ínarú.  Ínarú is the Taino word for "woman" or "spirit of woman".  I thought of that for a while and for me each piece has something in it that conveys that.  Some pieces are simple, some pieces are not.  Some pieces seem delicate, others seem hard.  Some seem soft, while others do not.  Some are literal, but others are not.  To me, they're just like the spirit of a woman: not as simple as some think. (Note to self: practice that photography!)



Posted by N-E-Things On 10/03/2013 05:19:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets