Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yay!!  I was finally able to get my design into Cafepress.  It WAS a browser thing after all.  I don't know about me and technology.  It seems to have it out for me.  Anyways, I was able to create one of those sticky note cubes and it came out sort of cute.  Of course, I have to give it time to "bake" and then see how I feel about it.
I tried adding the design to a mousepad but it stayed forever on the site's designer and I ended up abandoning it for the moment.  I had to do other things and even walking away and coming back later wasn't working.  (Walking away -  my way of avoiding causing damage to the computer LOL).  I plan on trying again...just not now.  I have to let my Cafepress angertration* die down a little. 
*angertration - anger and frustration.  (Yes, I watch MLP.  I am an Applejack fan, but I have to admit Pinkie Pie is fun.)
Posted by N-E-Things On 10/08/2013 07:47:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets