Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm still working on the new fairies, but I work on them at home.  While I'm commuting to and from work, I usually study.  I've been thinking of starting to create jewelry soon.  Mostly, because I really miss my craft area.  After emptying out the guest room to convert it into a nursery, I had to rearrange it all and I'm just about done getting it back in order again.

This time when I create I want to be a little more organized.  Usually I just run free and come up with anything: be it anything I've jotted down in any of my notebooks or scraps pieces of paper or anything I come up with at the moment. 

Walking to work I passed by a dried up branch apparently fell off a palm tree.  I saw it and loved how, although it was dead, it still held beauty.  I passed by it a couple of times. That's when I decided I would use that and some other things I found around me as inspiration for my designs.  

I always just brainstormed without using anything really as inspiration, but after coming across the branch, I  saw other things that inspired me (thought they didn't relate to the branch).  I came up with a couple of different inspiration sets.  Now, all I have to do is sketch up some designs and decide which ones I want to work on first.  Hopefully, by the end of next week the craft area will be done and I can finally sit and create.
Posted by N-E-Things On 8/25/2012 08:56:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets