Saturday, August 18, 2012

I've been working on some new designs for Zazzle.  I wanted to do something with fairies which I love.  I used an awesome design book and learned shading and highlighting techniques which I hadn't used before.  It took me quite a while in the beginning but as I kept practicing, I got the hang of it.

As you can see, they're different types of fairies.
  The first is a sweet chibi fairy with an innocent face and big bright eyes.  The second is an elegant fairy dressed for the spotlight.  Lastly, a playful water fairy and friend.










I'll be adding more fairies later on: friends of these fairies and new fairy types. 
Posted by N-E-Things On 8/18/2012 09:44:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets