Tuesday, April 29, 2014



I can't believe it's done.  After how long?  I was supposed to have opened this by April according to my vision board.  Oopsie.  But, it's ok.  I did it.  I DID IT!  Now, all I need to do is maintenance and seriously clean up and put everything away again.  It'd be nice to have the dining table back.  Not everythimg's like I'd like it to be, but...I'm used to that already.


My camera's giving me issues.  Error 99.  I searched online and did every troubleshooting guide I could find.  I even discovered the camera has an additional battery.  From what I could tell, it's 99% probable that the problem is with the lens.  Send it back?  Yeah.  I can't afford it.  Nor could I afford a new lens, so...it may become a huge paperweight.  =o(

I took the pictures with my camera.  they're not bad.  But because I wasn't using a tripod, I would have to keep putting down the camera to get the next piece so I wasn't always shooting at the same distance and I got slight fuzziness in some shots.  Even the backgrounds look different and it's the same one.  Plus, it had some texture I wanted to be seen, but it doesn't.  

But you know what?  My goal was to come up with a collection, create it, and post it for sale...and that's exactly what I did.  So, that's a checkmark for something on my vision board.  I feel like this kid:




Isn't he just adorable?!
Posted by N-E-Things On 4/29/2014 01:35:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets