Tuesday, May 6, 2014

N-E-Things finally hit a milestone (get over 25 followers).   LOL. Small steps, right?  I'm okay with that considering I can't honestly say I've been on it as much as I should l be.  I was thinking of maybe setting up a contest for the 50 followers milestone but I have to think about what I would do exactly.  Also, I finally opened an Instagram account, but I've only uploaded my avatar so far.  =o/  It's really quite a bit to do.  It's not just create and post.  At least not for me.  I guess I just have to find my "swing" though.  Once I get in my groove everything will run fine.



The laptop is still not running properly so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to Jack & Justine.   It would be a real shame if I have to abandon that project because I was really into it, so I hope I don't have to.   I have a desktop but it's kind of old, so the program I use doesn't really run well on it.   I can't get stuck just because I can't work on Jack & Justine, so for now they will be indefinitely postponed but not scrapped.  If towards one of your goals you hit a block, don't stop. Just move on tot the next step if possible and go back to the block later. 

In the meantime, I'll start thinking about the next line I'll be working on.  I'm sort of between two right now.  It was originally three but one of them was for the Zazzle store which means I use the computer for it, so that's also on the back burner.  I'd probably push this out towards the end of June/beginning of July so there's still a ways to go.  At first I thought it was kind of far off, but then I remembered I did JUST put out the Ínarú collection.  I have to take a look through my supplies to see if I have everything I need for whichever one I choose, but I'm between nature and 80's right now.  Both I really like so it's hard to choose.  What do you think?  

P.S.  I have a launch sale going on until May 19th 2014.  Just enter "INTRO" at checkout for 10% off.  Enjoy!

Posted by N-E-Things On 5/06/2014 08:36:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets