Saturday, May 24, 2014


Things have slowed down a bit at NE-Things.  I'm reorganizing some rooms at home, revamping an old dresser, and making curtains.  Plus I have a curtain rod with ends I don't really like (doesn’t go with the room) so I have to come up with a way to change them.  But, I have tried to be a little more active on Twitter. (Following me there yet?  LOL)

I also visited the Polymer Clay Central site where they are open for voting on these monthly challenges they hold.  The theme for May was "flowers or eggs".  They use dual themes so the participants can choose either one.  I actually think that idea is pretty cool.  Next month's theme will be "love or filigree".  Hmmm...I wonder if I can come up with anything.  I was between some of the entries, but I ended up voting for the one that called out to me more.  LOL

Finally, I checked my stash and my next collection can be either nature or 80s because I'd still have to do shopping trip for either one.  I'm leaning a little towards nature because I'm not sure if my craft store carries any of the colors I'd use for the 80s one.  For that, I'd have to order online and when I do that I usually order a bunch of things just to get free shipping.  What can I say? Stay-at-home-moms don't make that much. ;o)

But, I'm still open to finding out which one you guys are more interested in seeing. Nature (btw, by nature I mean that in my surroundings) or 80s.  You can let me know in the comments section or Twitter or Facebook page.

Have a nice weekend!

Posted by N-E-Things On 5/24/2014 02:48:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets