Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  It'll be my second officially, but my first one didn't really go as I thought, so tomorrow's kind of like a make up for the first.

I don't have anything out of the ordinary planned, but I want to hang out with Little Man.  I'm thinking breakfast picnic, lunch, and a movie (Moms Night Out seems hilarious).  Do you remember that I'm into bow ties?  Just a few hours ago I decided I wanted to make matching bow ties for tomorrow.  I wanted to use polymer clay, but everything has been put away (finally) and there was no way I was going to take everything out because nothing was going to be put away after I was done and I want to have a clean house on Mother's Day.  I want to do NO CHORES tomorrow.  So...I settled for newspaper.  I like recycling/reusing and it's fun way to decrease that newspaper pile. ;o)


I don't have any Scrabble tiles and even if I did the bows are too small for the tiles to fit.  I was originally thinking "Awesome Son/Mom" or "Rocking Son/Mom", but space was an issue.  I settled for "#1 Son/Mom".  His is worn normally but I used satin cord on mine so that I can use it as a necklace.  I'm not sure if they're going to last long since I did them on the fly, but I hope I can get some action pictures tomorrow.  And yes...I foresee more of these being made.



Posted by N-E-Things On 5/10/2014 07:58:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets