Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm not exactly where I'd like to be as far as my WIPs, so this is going to be a very quick post.  I caught up with some things relating to NE-Things, which is great, but I am still behind on some other stuff.  The personal matter I will be tending to for some months is not going awful or anything, but it is not going as smoothly as I thought it would either.  I have also been so preoccupied that it's almost mid-March and I just realized it's National Craft Month.  I am going to play that I knew all along and the Ínarú fixes have all been National Craft Month mini-projects.  LOL
Anyways, here is the share I have for today which brings me to ask something: To me, it's a keyring, but I've been told the keyring is the actual splitring you would use to attach this to your keys. 
creating handmade jewelry
So what  do you call it? A keychain, keyring, or keyfob
Posted by N-E-Things On 3/13/2014 11:10:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets