Monday, March 10, 2014

This will be a short post because I don't have much news to give.  It was an "interesting" week.  I have something new I have to do on a daily basis which affects my schedule a little.  I had to update it again, but I feel it flows better.  At one point it divides itself into two separate schedules because it all depends on whether the king of the house takes his nap or not.  I've tested it towards the end of last week and it works.  Today was one of those days so we didn't follow it at all.



update creating jewelry


The other news is that I wasn't able to get some real work done on my other Ínarú, but I picked up the ring and redid the band.  I like it, but I'm not too sure about the gauge of the wire wrapping the "kryponite".  I think I may want to go thinner.  What do you think?

Posted by N-E-Things On 3/10/2014 04:30:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets