Saturday, March 1, 2014

My editing program is still down, so I have had to abandon Jack & Justine for the time being. :(   I tried using one of those online programs but they leave a watermark and it's just a hassle to deal with.  Hopefully by next week my partner will be able to fix it for me.  Correction: by the week after next.  I will be out during this next week because of some personal matters I must attend to.  Because of that I won't be posting my "usual" posts.

But regarding my Ínarú pieces, I took another one and cleaned it up.  It took some playing around when it came time to string it, but this time I opted for a chain instead of just some cord like I usually use.  I added a cord to the chain for color and a bead to complement the pendant.  I think of all the pieces I've done (yeah - ALL three LOL), this is the one I like the most.





Sadly, this update doesn't have a lot and the next one may possibly be the same unless I'm lucky and my partner can see what's going on with the laptop.  As I mentioned, I won't be here with my usual posts next week but I'll have posts that instead will be about goal setting and more inspirational/motivational quotes.  They're pretty good so make sure you check those out next week.  

Have a creative weekend!!

Posted by N-E-Things On 3/01/2014 07:30:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets