Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Another quick post.  The laptop still isn't working right but I was able to work a little on Jack & Justine from the desktop (which is very slow).  I played around with the shading.  When I was halfway through I realized I wasn't sure if the light came from that angle since I haven't finished the background.  But, like always, I'll work around it.





I've been trying to remake the Ínarú pieces, but I haven't really had a chance to sit down and do them.  I have intermittent time and I can't really do stop-and-start work.  When I sit to create my mind is just going and every time I have to stop, I lose what I was thinking.  I am a list maker.  I write down just about everything, but when it comes time to create I just can't write.  I just...create.  I don't know if you know what I mean.  I just get into my own little colorful eclectic world and if I'm pulled out abruptly while those gears are turning, forget it.  It's lost.  I decided to set out everything I'll be using and when I can sit for a couple of hours, I will.  I just really hope it's before the end of the month.  I feel like I'm not keeping up with my vision board.  Send positive vibes my way!!  =o)

Posted by N-E-Things On 3/18/2014 12:19:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets