Saturday, March 22, 2014



This week has been a slow one for NE-Things, but that's nothing new I guess.  I did some work on Jack & Justine and posted a word count desktop wallpaper for sale on Sellfy.  I've been able to reorganize Ínarú and make the collection a little more cohesive for me than it was before.  When I did the original sketching for Ínarú I had two pieces that I sketched but never did because I wasn't sure how I was going to make them.  

When I was working on Ínarú's cohesiveness, I took another look at them and I worked something out in my mind that I'm going to try.  Hopefully those ideas will work.  On another topic, a friend and I were talking about motivation (yes, I know, again) and I remembered seeing a video about facing your fears a while ago.  I'm not sure if this is the original video but searching for it, I found another video (the wolves one) and thought I'd share it as well.  






I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Posted by N-E-Things On 3/22/2014 03:01:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets