Thursday, March 20, 2014

Do you know about NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo?  I've been wanting to do it for a long time, but as you can tell by my other posts, I have time problems.  LOL  Anyways, last year, I wanted to participate in the April session of Camp, but though I sat down to write on a couple of days, I couldn't finish the month.  I even made a desktop wallpaper calendar for the month.  Every time the laptop went on I would see it and I would try to carve out some time to sit and write.  When the next day came and I turned on the laptop, I saw how many words I missed the day before and it kind of sucked.  I made the calendar like if it was one of those wooden message boards one would see at a summer camp. It DID motivate me, but it's just the whole time issue.  I admire so much those writers who take care of a family and a home and still have time to write.  I must admit...I'm kind of jealous.  Anywayyys...
This year, I know it's not happening so I won't even try.  But, I decided to update the desktop wallpaper and put it up for sale.  It has a 42,000 word count goal, but the actual word count is 42,770.  (I always like to add a little more just in case).  Below is the thumbnail image from the product page:




If you're interested, you can find it on my Sellfy page.  It's only $0.99 and like I said it's word count goal is 42,000.  If you would like a different word count or one where you don't have to write on weekends, just let me know and I'll add it to Sellfy.  Camp is less than 2 weeks away.  Good luck!
Posted by N-E-Things On 3/20/2014 08:59:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets