Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Computer program is still down so no work on Jack & Justine.  I have the feeling my goal of finishing them before the end of the month is simply not going to be met.  BUT, that does not mean I am without "work".  LOL. For New Year's Eve we dressed up my king in a polo (my partner's choice of attire).  For me, it needed a little "something" and I simply could not just let it go.  I decided to whip up a bow tie.  It was just a last minute thing.  I didn't think I could do it because I still had to get myself ready to go, but I was determined.  I think it came out so cute!



I wanted to make another one but hadn't gotten around to it.  But here it is (on the bottom):




They have a strap with Velcro on the ends that goes around the collar. On one side the Velcro is longer than the other just so that I can adjust it according to the shirt.  I like them to fit not too loose, but also not too snug because I know if he feels it he'll just pull on it.  I'm in love with them and can't wait to make more in other colors and prints.  Ah, bow ties.  They make boys look dapper, don't they?
Posted by N-E-Things On 2/25/2014 08:37:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets