Saturday, February 22, 2014



A quick catch-up on the schedule: my partner had been on vacation so we steered away from the schedule a little bit. But, so far our scheduled mornings are working out great.  It’s the afternoons and early evenings that we’re still “as it goes” with.   I don’t mind, but I need to cut out a block of time to get my own work done.  Right now, I’m just trying to squeeze work in when I can.


My partner went back to work so I was able to sit and work on Jack & Justine, but something went wrong with the program.  It just gave me an error and closed.  It was disappointing because I really wanted to get some more work done on the characters, possibly finish them.  Now I have to wait until my partner has some time off so he could fix it for me.
With the computer done I decided to at least finish off some of the Ínarú pieces.  I played around with stringing them, experimenting with a few material at a time.   I ended up using one cord on each adding a teardrop-like bead to one of them.






There are some minor things I need to watch out for next time I create one of the pendants, but overall I'm satisfied with them.  I've removed the awful glaze from one of the other ones so I will be finishing that one off next.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Posted by N-E-Things On 2/22/2014 02:42:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets