Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My partner's on vacation this week so it's going to be a busier than usual one, working at home and running errands.  Luckily, I was able to sit and get some background elements together just to see what they would look like.  I'm somewhat satisfied with how it's coming along.  I like having Jack the same height as the flower in the picture.  I have to see how Justine looks in it because she will be taller than him and I don't know if she'll look too tall next to the flowers.  If that happens I may have to shrink Jack just a little.



I am also reconsidering their "skin" tone.  I want it yellow but I think I may lighten it up a bit so that it's not the same color as the helmet looking part of their heads.  I want to keep that area and the area around their stinger the current yellow.  If I lighten the "skin" up then I think the head wouldn't look like it's all one part. 

Jack and Justine have been "baking" for a couple of days in their base color palette AND looking at it now, I think I may change it.  I may go for colors that are more likely found in their environment.  What do you think?  Then again, keeping these colors will have them pop out more. (sigh)  Decisions, decisions.
Posted by N-E-Things On 2/18/2014 09:04:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets