Thursday, February 13, 2014

After hours of trying out different body parts on Jack & Justine, I ended up using the same ones I shared with you before.  At the moment, I am not too worried about the arms because the project consists of different images in which the arms will be in different positions.  I settled on some colors, but I'm not sure if I'll be keeping them.  I have to add shading and details to the images so once I do that, I can decide if I'm going to keep the colors I chose after all.



Finally, I put together some of the elements I'm thinking of using for the backgrounds.  I have been having trouble with proportions, though.  These are supposed to be bees.  Bees are a lot smaller than flowers.  If I were to keep them proportionate, then these flowers would have to be pretty big compared to Jack & Justine.  I know they don't HAVE to be proportionate, but I guess I'm having a little trouble with that.  It reminds me of one of the Tinker Bell movies I was watching the other day.  I noticed one of the fairies was coloring stripes on a bee which happened to be the same size as one of the ladybugs. LOL. Well, if Disney can get away with it, why can't I? (or am I missing something and bees and ladybugs ARE similar in size?)

Shameless plug --->  P.S. Have you checked out what I've created for my Zazzle Store?

Posted by N-E-Things On 2/13/2014 09:02:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets