Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sadly, this weekend update is a very short one.  I got a little caught up working on some home projects and I didn't get to do more coloring on Jack & Justine.  Although I started working on their shading and other details, I didn't work much on their backgrounds.  But, just because I didn't sit to work in a way that I have something to show for it, it doesn't mean my mind wasn't working on them.



I made up my mind regarding the proportion issue I was having.  I don't really care... at least for now.  I really REALLY hope I feel the same way once their together with their backgrounds because, if not, there's a lot of fixing I'm going to have to do.  I decided not to worry too much about proportions because they both have human-like features and are going to be familiar with the English language... so really?  I'm going to have an issue of whether or not they're proportionate to flowers?  I'm jot going to even stress over that right now. LOL

I have finally decided on my February technique/medium...sort of.  I have a technique with resin that I want to try but I'm out of cling wrap.  I'm going to see if I can do it using petroleum jelly as an alternative, if not then onto my medium (which isn't exactly new because it's something I read about a while ago, I just haven't used it). 

I was also thinking, later on when don't have so many WIPs going on, I would love to try doing a Project Runway project.  I LOVE that show.  I know any Project Runway project should be done as the show airs, but I just can't. It just won't be possible and I know it.  So, I'd use last season.  I've already seen it and I know what some of the challenges were, but I'm not competing.  I just think it would be fun to come up with an accessory for each of the weekly challenges.  If the new season comes on and I'm able to do it along with the airing of the show, that would be great.  If not, I'll do it along with the DVR. It's just as good. ;o)

Have a great weekend, guys!

Posted by N-E-Things On 2/15/2014 02:03:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Other Sites



Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

    Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets